Monday 2 July 2007

We think we live in modern times.

NOT.

Women own only 1% of the world's wealth.

Women are 70% of the world's poor.

And so, what chance for the children of the world?

If I were Queen I would redistribute the money NOW, just like that. I would take the 99% from the men and leave them 50% and make sure the women got 50%. That would be a start. Of course men spend money on themselves and women spend it on their children, so I guess we really ought to go further. Give the women 70% and the men 30%. That would about do it.

1 comment:

Sapphire Stocking said...

Good post. I am only just beginning to get the enormity of this. What have our leaders been doing for the last however many hundred years, decades or whatever? Why is change so SLOW? Is it all the wars that men seem to want to be doing?