Sunday 16 September 2007

An exception

If I were queen I would probably make a law to tie a millstone round the neck and drown in the sea anyone who abused a child. This week I read about "respectable" English people getting five and six years for raping and abusing children. Not life? I just don't believe it. The child has a life sentence of course.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2448998.ece

I am up to here with this. The world has gone mad. Paedophilia, abuse, rape, the sexualisation of children . . . LEAVE IT!

We don't need one person on this planet who would even dream of making any inroad into the innocence of a child. End of story. We don't need them. Just drown them quickly and be done with it. Perfect image, Jesus. I'm really with you on this one.














The picture is of a tiny Netsuke: traditional Japanese ivory toggle closures for garments. This one is from the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, Mass. The picture is taken from the catalogue of www.MuseumSelection.com who are making these little polymer replicas. I hope they don't mind me using it. It might sell an item.

No comments: